“Terms & Conditions Governing Membership”
[Subject to revision by Vadhuvaronline.com from time to time]
1. Eligibility for Membership: By registering with Vadhuvaronline.com, you warrant that you are Of marriageable age as per law and that you are not disabled by the law of the land from entering Into this agreement. The membership in Vadhuvaronline.com is for the sole, personal use of the member. Members may not authorize others to use their membership and may not assign or transfer their account to any other person or entity.
2. Length of Membership: The registered member continues to be a member of Vadhuvaronline.com, Till Vadhuvaronline.com discharges its obligations to the member by the rendering of its services to its members or upon the termination of the membership by either party. Either party may terminate the membership by serving a written notice on the other. Vadhuvaronline.com reserves the right to terminate the membership without any prior notice, or to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any terms and conditions.
3. Refund of fees: If you choose to terminate your membership, the membership fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Privacy and Confidentiality: Vadhuvaronline.com will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission furnished by its members. However, Vadhuvaronline.com may divulge such information if required by law.
5. Only a Medium of Interchange of Information Besides the provision of services, Vadhuvaronline.com acts only as a platform for its members to interchange information that would promote their common matrimonial objectives. It is to be distinctly understood that Vadhuvaronline.com will only provide contact between and among members within its service framework and not the direct contact details of such members. Members are advised to make appropriate and thorough enquiries before acting upon any profile listed in Vadhuvaronline.com. Vadhuvaronline.com does not vouch for or subscribe to any claims and representations made by any member Of Vadhuvaronline.com regarding particulars of status, age, income. character, etc of any profile. Vadhuvaronline.com will be a disinterested person in the event of disputes between or among the members.
6. Online Conduct:You are responsible for the content and information [including profile and photograph] you post or transmit through Vadhuvaronline.com services. You will not post or transmit any content or information [in whatever form they may be contained) that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane. intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails. Your membership will automatically be suspended if you send •abusive. obscene or sexually oriented- messages to other members. Messages sent to members of the opposite gender should be only for tie purpose of finding a life partner. You are not allowed to misuse the service in the name of "Dating". "Flirting", "Friendship' etc Vadhuvaronline.com reserves the right to modify your profile if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of your contact details being entered in irrelevant fields.
Vadhuvaronline.com may also modify the profile for other reasons not mentioned herewith. If any abusive content is found in your video clipping, Vadhuvaronline.com has the right to suspend your profile. You will not post or transmit any content, information or trademarks without the prior consent of the person holding its proprietary or licensed rights. Vadhuvaronline.com will not in any way be responsible or answerable to any action brought by any person arising out of your acts as described above. To enhance the security of its members, Vadhuvaronline.com has restricted copying and saving images and content from certain sections of the portal.
7. Disclaimers Vadhuvaronline.com hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access, since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. Vadhuvaronline.com will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations . Vadhuvaronline.com is also not responsible for alteration, modifications, deletion, reproduction. sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user. VadhuVar Online.com site is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Vadhuvaronline.com makes no warranties of any kind express or implied. As to the operation of this site or the information, content. materials or products included in this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by Law. Vadhuvaronline.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Vadhuvaronline.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
8. Indemnity: You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Vadhuvaronline.com, its subsidiaries, its officers, affiliates or other partners and employees. harmless from any loss. liability. demands or claims including any attorney's fees, made by any third party which is due to your use of the services in violation of this agreement / or arising out of breach of the terms and conditions or due to the breach of any of your warranties or representations set forth above by you.
9. Applicable Law & Dispute Resolution: All the disputes will be governed by the laws of India and are subject to Pune Jurisdiction only. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are to be referred to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996, at Pune before a sole Arbitrator.
10. Payment of Fees and Mode of payment:
10.1 The payment made by cash / cheque / debit card / credit card / NEFT / Net banking etc. would be in accordance with the prevailing RBI guidelines.
10.2 For the convenience of the member , the facility of third-party payment gateway is provided on the website so that the member can pay online for the intermediary services of Vadhuvaronline.com.
10.3 Activation of services of Vadhuvaronline.com is subject to the realization of the payment.
10.4 The membership payment once paid by the subscriber is not refundable.
10.5 In order to use our services, member must agree to Vadhuvaronline.com Terms and Conditions.